The „ECOTROPHELIA EUROPE” competition represents a good opportunity for the students of our faculties in the food industry, to enlighten their knowledge and inventiveness in the European economic environment. In this respect, please make all efforts to prepare the student teams and enroll them as much as possible at this year’s competition.
We will make known that the National Phase of the ECOTROPHELIA 2019 – ROMANIA Contest will take place from 29-31.05.2019 in the location of „Dunarea de Jos” University in Galati.
-Inclusion of universities in the contest – by March 31 by completing Annex 3 (will be sent by e-mail to: Felicia.Dima@ugal.ro or email@example.com).
– Phase of the competition – until 21 April 2019.
– The national phase of the contest – May 29-31, 2019, Galati.
As the data on the progress on the faculty needs to be transmitted by ASIAR in France by May 31, please send us the following forms by mail at the latest on May 20th:
- Table including: names of participating teams and product name for each team;
- Annex 3 Participation Form Ecotropheia Romania 2019; (click here)
- Annex 4 Individual commitment; (click here)
- Technical explanatory file – limited to 20 (twenty) A4 format pages, written in English, PDF and DOC versions where the food should be presented.
- CD containing: Technical explanatory dossier, Annex 3 Participation form Ecotrophelie Romania 2018, Annex 4 Individual commitment for each participating team.
Address: Association of Food Industry Specialists in Romania (ASIAR), Faculty of SIA, Str.Domneasca nr.111, Corp F, 800201, Galati.
– Payment of participation fee
At the same time, please consider paying the participation fee of 250 Euro / university (equivalent in lei) until May 20, 2019. The payment of the amount is made on behalf of ASIAR Association:
Location: Str. Domneasca 111, Cam F206, Galati
Banca Transilvania, Galati Branch, IBAN Code: RO61 BTRL 3180 1205 S222 34xx
In order to organize your trip to Galati you will need to contact the organizers and specify the date of the trip, the number of people, the type of accommodation requested, etc.
SL. DIMA Felicia, tel. 0758783161, (e-mail: Felicia.Dima@ugal.ro)
SL. DIMA Cristian, tel. 0745152334, (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Important: Under the regulations, students aged over 35 and PhD students are NOT ACCEPTED.