Food Microbiology Laboratory is being accredited according to ISO 17025: 2005 for ??? microbiological methods
Microbiological tests under accreditation are:
- Ex. Enumeration of yeasts and molds. ISO 7954.1987
Microbiology analyzes cover:
- Quality control of raw materials, intermediate and finished products
- Determination of indicator organisms, pathogenic microorganisms and specific altering organisms
- Identification of bacteria, yeasts and molds
- Sanitary testing
- Evaluating the effectiveness of disinfectants and food hygiene
The Food and Physical Chemical Analysis Laboratory is being accredited according to ISO 17025: 2005 for ??? physico-chemical methods
The physico-chemical tests under accreditation are:
1. Determining milk acidity ???
CCBIA provides analytical services for:
1. Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
Analytical work within the food chemistry laboratory is conducted in accordance with accepted national and international standards. Our physico-chemical analysis laboratories are equipped with tools such as: ????