“Engineering perpetual learning in Digital Twin”
Implementation period: 4th January 2021- 31st December 2022
1. attracting funds from national or international research competitions;
2. publishing scientific articles in BDI journals (including ISI);
3. obtaining international (EPO / USPTO) and national (OSIM) patents;
4. publishing books / book chapters at prestigious international publishing houses;
5. participation in prestigious international conferences and publication of papers in conference volumes.
Grant No. LBUS-HPI-ERG-2020-03